Total Pageviews

Wednesday, April 4, 2018

A quick update


Here’s a quick update on the non-model portion of life in 72 Land.

I do – finally! – have a surgery date for the laminectomy on two lumbar vertebrae. This will be on Tuesday, 4-10. The blog will likely be dark for a few days thereafter. Inpatient stay is generally a couple of days, with a third sometimes required if they don’t like some of your numbers for some reason. They probably will pry me out of bed to gimp up and down the hallway of the ICU later on the first day. They don’t mess around in terms of getting you up and walking.

I don’t know whether I can squeeze in a paint session before the surgery. I have two completed models that just need a clear topcoat and a number that need various bits (cockpit, gear bays, exhausts) painted. There are a number of kits moving through the construction phases.



No comments:

Post a Comment