Total Pageviews

Friday, April 21, 2017

Painting (sealer coats, bombs, and a transport cart)

A brief painting session in order to get three models ready for their completion pictures. Since I was there, I decided to go ahead and paint two bombs and one transport cart from the recently received RAF Bomber support set from Airfix.

Tomorrow is the annual IPMS-Seattle Spring Show. It is always a great experience, and if any of you are in the vicinity I would encourage you to stop by. Details are on the IPMS-Seattle website, but in a nutshell: it will be held once again at the Renton WA community center, doors open at 9am, registration closes at noon, admission is $5 for juniors and no-entries walk-ins, $10 for unlimited model entries. We’ve had heavy turnout for many years, usually hitting around 700 or 800 models, including display only. Lots of vendors as well, so there will be things to hide from your wife when you go home.

And of course I’ll be there taking pictures of all the 1:72 entries, as I have every year. I’ll display my favorites here on the blog over the next week, interspersed with some actual 2017 completions of my own.


No comments:

Post a Comment