Total Pageviews

Monday, June 15, 2020

One more try

My last home trip didn't last long (10 days) before I was readmitted. But I am considerably stronger now. It still may be a while until I resume production. I still don't have access to my paint and compressor. And the amount of cleanup and reorganization in the hobby room is monumental. But I will hopefully work this out soon.

In the meantime I will still stop by occasionally until I can resume at least some construction.

It's good to be back (well, sorta back in any case)!

1 comment:

  1. Kevin, decided to check your blog (first visit here) since you have been MIA for such an extended period at the 72nd Scale Forum. Wow, had no idea the surgery and recovery has been such close thing and recovery so drawn out. Wishing you continued recovery and hope to see future contributions from your model production line
    Chuck

    ReplyDelete