Total Pageviews

Saturday, April 13, 2019

2019 IPMS-Seattle Spring Show (pt 1 of 5)

Another Seattle show is in the books. It was very crowded. I don't have official attendance or model figures yet, but should get them in the next few days. This was longtime Show Chairman Andrew Birkbeck's last show before he relocates to New Zealand later this year. 

First off, a couple of general crowd shots - and this was in the morning before registration closed. 



Now shots of my two favorites in the show (being a lover of the odd and unusual). An Anigrand C-17 and a Valom Albemarle. 




Tomorrow I'll be back with another group, but we did have something of a similar issue with other shows - too many Bf-109s, P-51s, P-47s, etc. But there were some standouts beyond the herd, which I'll try to showcase as much as possible. 

1:72 armor seemed a bit light this year as well, though I'll have a small selection in part 5. 

1 comment:

  1. Looks like a great show Kevin! I'd love to be able to see it in person someday.

    ReplyDelete