Total Pageviews

Saturday, December 31, 2016

And a Happy New Year!

Yeah, so it looks like all you're getting for the rest of calendar 2016 is another generic holiday greeting. It really has been a down time here on the 72 Land production line. Between my pathological fear of airbrush failures and a general malaise, there just hasn't been much going on concerning models. Hopefully I can engineer a mojo injection in 2017. 

Be that as it may, the benevolent leader of 72 Land wishes all of you a pleasant and successful 2017. Go build something, if only so we can raise the collective atmospheric mojo level and help me return to the production line. If you're a modeller, be glad that there are still lots of new releases in a hobby that some have considered terminal for a decade or more now. If you're a minor (or even major) celebrity, just be glad you made it through 2016 without croaking. 

And just cuz you knew I would do it: here is a shot of the calendar that my daughter buys for me each year to be put up on the wall next to the computer table. 


2 comments:

  1. Happy New Year to you both. Your remarks re: modeling, sound exactly like mine. So I guess we will both have to suck it up and get to work. .....now where is the cap to the glue?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I finally seem to have found my footing in March. Good to be moving again.

    ReplyDelete