Total Pageviews

Wednesday, November 21, 2018

Two announcements

First of all, in my capacity as benevolent dictator of 72 Land, I would like to wish all of you a very happy Thanksgiving. Hopefully you will find a few minutes between the turkey and the football to stick some plastic together. 

Second, I would like to announce the arrival of Sue and my first grandchild, Danica Susan Callahan. The birth came via C section at roughly 2.55am last night. 7 pounds, 2 ounces, 21" long. My son, his wife Becca, and the baby are doing well, though all three have gone through some strain in the last 24 hours, as I'm sure you can imagine.

I also received a few (plastic) acquisitions of my own this afternoon; a box from Hannants that we picked up on the way back from the hospital. I'll recap those purchases later this week. 

But first, a couple of photos of Danica is all her between-slumbers glory. She bears a striking (and rather disturbing) similarity to my late uncle Max. 



1 comment:

  1. many congratulations! ..hope all involved are doing well !

    ReplyDelete